Show videos in the app
There are 2 ways to show video’s in the app:
Option 1: Referance to a video on the internet
1. Determine in which textbox you would like to show the video
2. Select the piece of tekst/title or place the cursor where you want to embed the link
3. Click the ‘insert link’ icon
4. Copy the link and insert at URL:
5. Click Save
Option 2: Embed video in the app
1. Copy the Youtube embed code (Share -> Embed) It should look like this: <iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/W7Omqvasj20” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
You can insert this code in the Networkapp dashboard in any textbox (For instance in a general description, a news item detailpage, sponsor or custom directory)
2. Click the ‘source code’ icon in editor
3. Insert the Youtube code van youtube.
4. Finally replace width=”560″ height=”315″ by: width=”100%” height=”480″
5. Click OK
You should now be able to see the video in the editor field and in the app.
Don’t forget to hit the Save button.
If you have more than one video you would like to show there are 2 options. First option is a directory. You can set up a custom directory (plusmodule) in Promotion with titles of all the video’s you like to show. Or second option: you create one page where you place your videos underneath one another in the editor.