I am attending an event
- Click on programme or icon to view the programme. Your personal sessions are automatically announced;
- Click on icon to post a quest or respond to quests of others - "what are you looking for?";
- Click on the icon to view the participants list and to connect with other participants via chat or video call. You can schedule these yourself in the calendar;
- Click on the icon to view your chat messages;
- Click on the icon to schedule (online) appointments with other participants and to indicate your own availability;
- And through polls, live voting, surveys, news, event info etc... you stay involved in the latest developments.
Are you participating in an online event as an online participant? If so, you can choose to open the Networkapp on your desktop or tablet. To do so, use the online version of Networkapp and activate your account.
The performance of the network corridor and the virtual living rooms is at its best via the web version of Networkapp. It involves real-time technology without any additional login or software download and is well supported on the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (version 78 and higher)
- for macOS and Windows Mozilla Firefox (version 75 and higher)
- for macOS and Windows Chromium-based Edge (version 79 and higher)
- for Windows Safari (version 12, audio and video only, no content sharing), for macOS
On mobile devices, operation varies based on the hardware of the device.
- Install Networkapp on 1 of your devices and register with LinkedIn.
- Install Networkapp on your other device(s) and sign in with your LinkedIn log-in data.
- Install Networkapp on 1 of your devices and register with an e-mail.
- Set up a new password in my profile.
- Install Networkapp on your other device(s) and sign in with your e-maillog-in data.
- You did not yet create an acount. The (personal) eventcode is not the password. You received the code from the event organisation and should enter this in the homescreen of the app after registering.
- You have yet to create a password, or you might have forgotten. Apply for a new password by clicking Forgot password. Follow the instructions your received in an e-mail and enter the eventcode in the app.
- Last time you registered with LinkedIn and are now tryuing to acces the app through e-mail. Login with your LinkedIn details or apply for a new password on the new account you want to use.
- Your make and model device
- A description of the error (include a screenshot if possible)
- The event or community you will be using Networkapp for
- Whether you succeeded to create an account in the app
The livestream technique varies from event to event, however, there are some general points of advice to try:
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad with the Networkapp installed, make sure you have the latest version of the Networkapp installed (check in the app store if you can update).
- If you are using the online version: close the browser completely and then go to Networkapp online again: https://app.networkapp.com/ and open the stream again.
If it still doesn't work, send a screenshot to email@example.com (or use the chat on this page) and mention platform, device type and browser.
I am an organizer
Participants or community members are welcome to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for technical questions and advice. For instance when the app gives an error
Substantive questions about the event or community should be directed to the event or community organiser.
Would you like more assistance with managing your community or setting up the event app? Or do you just lack the time to create the event app? We can take the app set up off your hands. Send us your programme en specific wishes and we will draw up an non binding offer.
You can easily manage your eventapp or community in our dashboard. But you don't have to do it all on your own. We are at your disposal to answer your question and give advice. Just click the support chat in the bottom right corner of your screen. Did you already start with setting up your event? You can also find answers in the help articles in the dashboard.
Networkapp is an iOS and Android native app on your phone. We also offer a web based version available on app.networkapp.com. The latter can also be deployed for desktop systems.
To add, change or retrieve data there is an API available. It is avalailable for most data concerning an event. For instance, participant lists, invitation codes, programma items and exhibitor lists.
Email us at email@example.com for more information.
- With our event app attendees are able to prepare properly. See who else is attending and connect before the event starts. Attendees post questions, plan meetings and are up to date with the latest news you share.
- The community app offers employees, event attendees, or other members the opportunity to stay in touch for a longer period of time. Within the safety of the community members share knowledge and information, ask questions on topics relating the purpose of the community. The community app also offers the possibility of using the event app and announcing events in the community calendar.
Besides all the regular indispensable event qualities, Networkapp offers a number of unique features, for instance:
- Integrated Live voting tool
- Virtual Livingroom
- Virtual talkshow
- Live Event Feed
- Integration with various registration systems
And many more. Curious about all our features? Start now and build your free event app trial within 15 minutes.
Networkapp offers the possibility to personalise your event or community app. The app environment can be customised to the look and feel of the organiser.
Networkapp does not offer a white-label app. The app is called Networkapp and carries its own logo in the app store.
Find out about all our features, start a trial here
As the organiser of your event, you need to send your participants an invitation e-mail with download instructions and a personal or general code. This can be sent from the dashboard. Participants will need this code to access the event app.
Would you like to set up an event app? Start a trial and try out all our features with your colleagues. Register with your emailaddress and get started!
Like what you see? Click 'Order now' in the top right corner of the dashboard and place your order.
Interested in the community app? Email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you and talk over all possibilities.
Like what you hear? We will set up a preliminary design which you can then make your own.
Would you like to try our Event app? Register with email and start a trial with your colleagues. Click 'Order now' in the top right corner of the dashboard if you like what you see and place your order.
Does a community app better suit your purpose? Email us your ideas at email@example.com we will contact you and discuss all possibilities. If you like what you hear we will start setting up your preliminary community app design, which you can then make your own.
With our trial version you can try out all Networkapp features with 5 colleagues.
Convinced? Place your order in the top right corner of the dashboard at Order now.
The event app closes 4 weeks after the event. Until then participants can keep on connecting.
If your participants are still making connections, consider a community. In a community, members have the opportunity to stay in conversation, share knowledge, news items, etc. for a certain amount of time. Are you interested in a community? Ask about the possibilities via firstname.lastname@example.org
The pricing depends on:
- The number of participants attending your event
- Whether it is a multi-day event
- Which features you need to complete your event app
An overview of the pricing for an event app can be found here.
You can always try the app in the free trial modus and request a quote until you proceed to order. We are also happy to think along with you about your event goals and which package would be most suitable.
Customer Care Manager