Live Voting: The interactive way to keep people involved!
Connecting participants and keeping them involved at an event and during a presentation is a challenge.
We know! Hence we present our own Live Voting module.
At Networkapp we noticed that our customers increasingly felt the need to get the audience involved in a presentation or event. But we also saw that event organisers were reluctant to use the technology. After all, so many things can go wrong and there are so many other things to worry about.
Therefore Networkapp decided to develop a Live Voting feature in addition to the existing in-app polling. A tool that can be operated from the existing dashboard with two clicks of a button. Simple and effective.
Ultimately we developed the tool with the aim of stimulating interactivity, encouring discussions. In other words, increase the overall educational and entertaining value of an event or presentation! Keep them on their toes.
Our Live Voting module is easy to set up yourself. From simple multiple choice questions to open questions and from a single session to multiple sessions at the same time.
“Well, I’ve seen a lot of live voting systems but this is by far the nicest and easiest one”
Maarten van de Ven – Audio Technician & Owner Stagetechnics
What our Live Voting tool will bring you:
- Unlimited multiple choice questions. Not only about content, but, for example, for an award ceremony.
- Set up unlimited open questions, in order to pave the way for a good discussion.
- Manage the display of results on the presentation screen via a simple control panel. You set the pace!
- Run several live voting sessions simultaneously in different rooms.
- Including the audience into the process smoothly. The results are shown on mobile, tablet or desktop, thus accessible to everyone.
You are always in control!
- Before publishing test your voting session with our preview option.
- Assign the Live Voting to a programme item. Then target the workshop participants with push notifications.
- You decide when a question is presented to the public, when it closes and when you present the results on the screen.
- Easily add questions during the session.
- Finally save all the results and analyse them again later.
Truly you don’t need us!
The system is self-explanatory. In fact, with our or your instruction, the present technician or presenter can personally operate the voting session.
Would you like to check sentiment in a plenary session or present an award? In this case set up one clear session within the Advanced plan.
Why not give all your speakers the option to use Live voting during their sessions? Not to mention the possibility for you to make optimal use of everything that Networkapp has to offer? Go for our Pro Plan and create as many Live Voting sessions as you want.
Build your app in less than 15 minutes and try it out with your team.