tag programme items and create a programme search filter
You can tag programme items. With this tag you can give the programme item a theme for example. Participants can filter by programme tags and easily find the desired program items.
Go to Programme -> tab Tags
- Click Manage tag groups
- Enter an umbrella name at Name, for example ‘workshop’ or ‘theme’.
- If necessary, indicate an order when filter groups should be shown in a certain order in the app
- Click Add Tag
- Click on the Tags tab again. Under Category, select the filter group under which the tag should be placed, for example ‘Theme’.
- In Tag, type in the appropriate filter item, e.g. ‘Sustainability’.
- At Order, the position of the tag in the filter menu of the app, can be indicated.
- With Color you give the tag a color to recognize it in the app.
- Click Add tag and repeat until all tags are created.
- In the program item you link the desired tag by clicking ‘Add tag’.