create an exhibitor list
Go to Promotion
In this section you can enter sponsors, partners etc.
1. Enter the name of the label for the exhibitors (this is what the participants see in the app). Click on Save Settings.
1.b If you ordered Advanced plan, please indicate in the following 2 fields whether all sponsors featured in the carousel should be mentioned separately in the exhibitors list and under which denominator. These will then be at the top of the exhibitors list.
3. Enter required info:
Name Sponsor/partner etc name
Location Where is the exhibitor’s stand (see help article Place map for more info)
Description Give a description of the exhibitor or place an advertisement as an image
E-mail Contact email address
Hyperlink Enter the URL of the exhibitor’s website. The app user will be redirected by clicking on the Website bar at the bottom of the exhibitor’s detail page.
If you want to link directly from the exhibitors list or carousel to the website, leave the field Description, E-mail and Header Image empty.
Logo place a exhibitor logo (jpg or png size 274×108).
Header Image for Detail Screen Upload a header image that will appear at the top of the exhibitor’s detail page (jpg or png size 640×480).
App Listing Positions
In directory Is checked by default, uncheck if the exhibitor does not need to be included in the list.
Category If there are different types of exhibitors, you can indicate that here by creating a category. The exhibitors who are assigned to this category will then be listed separately in the list of exhibitors in the app under the relevant category.
On carousel (Advanced/PRO plan) Check the box if the respective exhibitor has to turn in the carousel on the home page of the event.
Featured (Advanced/PRO plan) You can fixate one logo in the carousel, to not rotate, but always be visible.
Show as banner (Advanced/PRO plan) Check when the logo should appear as a separate banner on the home page of the event. Make sure that the size of the logo is the same as for a header (jpg or png size 640×88).
Home button appearance Indicate here whether the banner of the relevant exhibitor should show as a logo: Use logo as full-width image
or with just the company name: Text button, use name as text
Position If desired, indicate the position at which the exhibitor should be included in the exhibitor list.
Show on narrowcasting (Live module) Check when the exhibitor should to be visible via narrowcasting on a screen at the event.
- Click Save
Create a logo carousel
Go to Promotion -> Carrousel
Here you will find the list of exhibitors that have been designated to appear in the carousel in the app.
You can add to it by clicking on at the top of your screen (See help article Create exhibitorlist for more info)
To place already created exhibitors in the carousel:
You can place the logos that you rotate in the carousel at the top of the exhibitor list:
1. Go to Promotion
2. Select option ‘Yes repeat all at the top’ in the pull down menu Repeat all carousel items on exhibitors screen.
3. In addition, enter the name for these exhbitors at Carousel label (e.g. ‘main sponsors’).
4. By default, the entries you place under carousel will also appear in the exhibitor list. If you have them repeated at the top of the exhibitor list, they will appear twice. If you don’t want this to happen, uncheck the option In directory in the item in question.
set up a custom directory or separate folders (Advanced/PRO)
Creating custom directories is an Advanced or PRO plan feature.
Check out our Pricing page for more information on our plans and current rates
Custom directories are separate folders in which you can store additional information.
Think of session presentations, a list of blogs or vlogs about the event, important documents, etc.
Go to Promotion
2. Name the custom directory. This will be shown on the banner in the app (a). Participants click on it and will be redirected to the list you are about to create.
4. If you don’t want to show the custom directory as a banner in the app but only with an icon in the carousel, check the On Carousel option and uncheck the Show as banner option.
Then upload an icon at Logo with the size 274×108.
5. If you have multiple custom directories and you want to show the banners in a certain order, please indicate the position in Position.
6. At the bottom of the page within your custom directory you’ll find ‘Listings in this custom directory’. This is an overview of all the items you have placed in the custom directory.
Click on the plus sign to add a new item.
7. Fill in the fields as required.
In the Description field you can give a description and place a link in the text via ‘Insert link’.
You can also place a pdf or website link at Hyperlink. If there is no text in the description field, the document or website will open immediately. If there is text in the description field, a ‘Website’ button will appear.
Follow the same step and click Save
create a banner (Advanced/PRO)
Creating a banner is a feature of the Advanced or PRO plan.
Check our pricing page for more information about our plans and current rates
To give your participants extra information, you can create a banner.
Think for example of travel information, catering/menu information or to refer directly to a website.
Go to Promotion
2. Name the banner
5. If you have multiple banners and you want to show them in a certain order in the app, enter the position in Position
Add exhibitor contacts (Advanced/Unlimited)
Via the participant excel you can add (present or absent) contact persons of sponsors and exhibitors.
1. Enter the contacts in your participant file with the same data, but add an extra column.
Call them Sponsor, for example. Fill in the company name in that column behind the relevant contact person.
When you import participants via external registration link, make sure that these data are also included.
2. Import the (complete) list of participants. You can do this by means of an excel upload or via an automatic link.
4. Has the list of sponsors been made yet? Click on a sponsor or click on add exhibitor, when you enter a new one, scroll down and fill in:
Participant filter column The name of the column in your excel file or registration data
Participant filter query The name of the exposant/sponsor as in your excel file or registration data
5. Click Save and repeat for the other exhibitors
Set up a dynamic floor plan (Unlimited)
To create extra visibility for exhibitors on the exhibitor floor plan, it is possible to set up a dynamic floor plan (Unlimited plan).
1. Make sure you have uploaded a clear map
If you haven’t done so yet you will see the following message:
Click Manage maps to place a map (you will be linked to the section Programme -> tab Maps).
2. Create an exhibitor list
3.Click Manage floorplan
5. If you want to add more exhibitors, click on Add exhibitor and fill in the fields.
Build your event app demo in less than 15 minutes and try it out with your team.